Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I don't have much time to type today... Jaxson is getting more and more active. I can not believe yesterday he was all ready a week old!! I have some pictures below to talk about our adventures the past couple of days.
Aunt Rachel and Jaxson... I think she is ready Chad!!

I love this picture!!!! All the grandparents with Jax!! So Cute!!!


On his way to his first doctors appointment. Everything went so great. This was on Tuesday the 19th.. The doctor said he is looking great and he will see us back on June 1st!


My two men!! So cute... This picture you can tell how tiny my little man Jax is! John is such a great daddy!!!



Jaxson's fist trip to the Deli. This is Nadia a coworker of mine. Everyone thought he was too cute... A little shocked how quiet he was since John and I are definitely not quiet!!




My little man and I having a great day... He was worn out after the deli and riding through the carwash with mom.... He is the greatest thing that has ever happened to us. I will update again soon... Shane, Ashley and my Mom are coming in this weekend so we will have lots more pictures soon.





3 comments:

  1. He's grown already! Enjoy every sweet day with him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that picture of you and Jax!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mal....I am so proud of you. He is absolutely adorable! Isn't it such sweetness?!

    ReplyDelete