Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hello Everyone!! We had such a great weekend!! Shane and Ashley couldn't make because of a death of a close friend. So Jaxson got his ChaCha all to himself.

We were actually very productive this weekend! We had our first trip to the mall (had to take a quick break to nurse in a restroom... he got hungry) and we went to eat out!!

ChaCha help us get Jaxson on a better sleeping schedule so I can get more sleep. He is doing great at it and only wakes up around 2:00 AM and then again around 6:30 AM. I took full advantage of ChaCha being here and got to get a pedicure!!!! We also went to Target just mom and I and daddy watched Jax while we were gone. It was a fun weekend and of course I loved getting to hang out with my mom. Here are a few pictures from this weekend.



The cutest onsie!! A present from Aunt Jaimee... It is so freaking cute on him! Thank you Aunt Jaimee....
Just hanging out!


Being lazy with my Cha Cha!!!


2 comments:

  1. Glad y'all had a good weekend! He looks like John in the first pic.... Girl.... you need a digital camera!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW... YOU SHOULD HINT THAT AT MY HUBBY!! LOVE YOU GUYS, MAL

    ReplyDelete